Project ANR SEND UP
The project ANR SEND UP (anonymity and utility in graph data-bases) started in Nov. 2018. We have some related open positions:
- Internship (6 months)
Feel free to contact me for more details.
Position and administrative duties
I currently hold the following positions :
- Associate professor at INSA Centre Val de Loire, Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondementale d'Orléans (LIFO), since september 2016.
- Head of the "System and Data Security" team of Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale d'Orléans (LIFO), since september 2018 (Previously co-head from sept. 2017 to sept. 2018).
- Member of the directorial board of INSA CVL since 2019.
I also used to be Data Protection Officier (DPO) of INSA Centre Val de Loire (FR) (from may 2018 to january 2022) after being (Previously was Personal Data Correspondent (CIL) from june 2017 to may 2018).
I'm interested in Security, Privacy, Self-adaptive systems and their convergence, in particular:
- Secure and private computations in distributed dynamic environment; data management and privacy.
- Metrics definition, representation, and evaluation for complex system properties (security, privacy, QoS, energy consumption, robustness...).
- Models and model transformations for self-adaptive systems; correctness preservation w.r.t. transformations.
Current Funded Projects
- Project SEND UP (SEmantic Network of Data: Utility and Privacy), ANR Funding
I am alumnus of :
- ENSEEIHT, INP Toulouse (graduate studies)
- IRIT, PhD
- LAAS-CNRS, PhD
- INSA Centre Val de Loire/LIFO, Temporary Associate Professor
- Office CRI 12, INSA Centre Val de Loire, 88 boulevard Lahitolle, CS 60013 - 18022 BOURGES cedex, FRANCE
- Email : cedric [dot] eichler [at] insa-cvl [dot] fr