Project ANR SEND UP
The project ANR SEND UP (anonymity and utility in graph data-bases) started in Nov. 2018. We have some related open positions:
- Post-Doc (1 year) starting from March 2021
- Internship (6 months) starting from Feb 2021
Feel free to contact me for more details.
Position and administrative duties
I currently hold the following positions :
- Associate professor at INSA Centre Val de Loire, Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondementale d'Orléans (LIFO), since september 2016.
- Head of the "System and Data Security" team of Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale d'Orléans (LIFO), since september 2018 (Previously co-head from sept. 2017 to sept. 2018).
- Data Protection Officier (DPO) of INSA Centre Val de Loire (FR), since may 2018 (Previously was Personal Data Correspondent (CIL) from june 2017 to may 2018).
- Member of the directorial board of INSA CVL since 2019.
I'm interested in Security, Privacy, Self-adaptive systems and their convergence, in particular:
- Secure and private computations in distributed dynamic environment; data management and privacy.
- Metrics definition, representation, and evaluation for complex system properties (security, privacy, QoS, energy consumption, robustness...).
- Models and model transformations for self-adaptive systems; correctness preservation w.r.t. transformations.
Current Funded Projects
- Project SEND UP (SEmantic Network of Data: Utility and Privacy), ANR Funding
- Project IOT-CIA (Internet Of Things: Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability), Région Centre Val de Loire Funding
I am alumnus of :
- ENSEEIHT, INP Toulouse (graduate studies)
- IRIT, PhD
- LAAS-CNRS, PhD
- INSA Centre Val de Loire/LIFO, Temporary Associate Professor
- Office CRI 12, INSA Centre Val de Loire, 88 boulevard Lahitolle, CS 60013 - 18022 BOURGES cedex, FRANCE
- Email : cedric [dot] eichler [at] insa-cvl [dot] fr