We have an open tenured associate professor position in Computer Security, opening sept. 2018. Please contact me for more details.
I currently hold the following positions :
- Associate professor at INSA Centre Val de Loire, Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondementale d'Orléans (LIFO), since september 2016.
- Co-Head of the "System and Data Security" team of Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale d'Orléans (LIFO), since september 2017 (responsibility shared with Sabine Frittella).
- Personal Data Correspondent (CIL) of INSA Centre Val de Loire (FR), since june 2017.
I'm interested in Security, Privacy, Self-adaptive systems and their convergence, in particular:
- Models and models transformations for self-adaptive systems; correctness preservation w.r.t. transformations.
- Metrics definition, representation, and evaluation for complex system properties (QoS, energy consumption, robustness, security, privacy...).
- Secure and private computations in distributed dynamic environment; data management and privacy.
Current Funded Projects
- Projet Girafon (Grands Graphes: Interrogation, Fouille, Analyse), Région Centre Val de Loire Funding
- Projet IOT-CIA (Internet Of Things: Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability), Région Centre Val de Loire Funding
I am alumnus of :
- ENSEEIHT, INP Toulouse (graduate studies)
- IRIT, PhD
- LAAS-CNRS, PhD
- INSA Centre Val de Loire/LIFO, Temporary Associate Professor
- Office CRI 12, INSA Centre Val de Loire, 88 boulevard Lahitolle, CS 60013 - 18022 BOURGES cedex, FRANCE
- Email : cedric [dot] eichler [at] insa-cvl [dot] fr