We have an open temporary (1year) assistant professor (ATER) position in Computer Security, opening sept. 2018. Please contact me for more details.
I currently hold the following positions :
- Associate professor at INSA Centre Val de Loire, Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondementale d'Orléans (LIFO), since september 2016.
- Co-Head of the "System and Data Security" team of Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale d'Orléans (LIFO), since september 2017 (responsibility shared with Sabine Frittella).
- Data Protection Officier (DPO) of INSA Centre Val de Loire (FR), since may 2018 (Previously was Personal Data Correspondent (CIL) from june 2017 to may 2018).
I'm interested in Security, Privacy, Self-adaptive systems and their convergence, in particular:
- Secure and private computations in distributed dynamic environment; data management and privacy.
- Metrics definition, representation, and evaluation for complex system properties (QoS, energy consumption, robustness, security, privacy...).
- Models and models transformations for self-adaptive systems; correctness preservation w.r.t. transformations.
Current Funded Projects
- Projet Girafon (Grands Graphes: Interrogation, Fouille, Analyse), Région Centre Val de Loire Funding
- Projet IOT-CIA (Internet Of Things: Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability), Région Centre Val de Loire Funding
I am alumnus of :
- ENSEEIHT, INP Toulouse (graduate studies)
- IRIT, PhD
- LAAS-CNRS, PhD
- INSA Centre Val de Loire/LIFO, Temporary Associate Professor
- Office CRI 12, INSA Centre Val de Loire, 88 boulevard Lahitolle, CS 60013 - 18022 BOURGES cedex, FRANCE
- Email : cedric [dot] eichler [at] insa-cvl [dot] fr