- 1 Publications
- 2 Projects
- 3 Thesis
- 4 Committee Membership and Reviews
- 5 Specialist committee membership
Project ANR SEND UP (Nov. 2018 - Oct. 2022)
I am the primary investigator and coordinator of the ANR SEND UP project. The project aims at providing methods, algorithms, and tools to anonymize graph data-bases (e.g. RDF).
Project APR IA IOT-CIA (March 2018- )
Within IOT-Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, I'm working on security in IOT for smart-industries.
think global Services for persOnal comPuter was a national project funded by the ANR. Its objective was to build a hybrid working model for consumers and professional computing, that takes benefit from a mix between local installation/management and remote access to software and services located in distant dedicated datacenters or even in other non-used consumers’ machines.
Within SOP, I was technical correspondent for LAAS-CNRS. I also widely participated in the project's coordination.
Project APR IA GIRAFON (Sept. 2015 - Fev. 2019 )
Within Grands Graphes: Interrogation, Fouille, Analyse, I worked on secure and private metric computation on large graphs.
I defended my PhD thesis untitled "Formal modeling of autonomous dynamical systems: graph rewriting and grammar" under the supervision of Patricia Stolf, Thierry Monteil and Khalil Drira the 2015-06-09 at "Université Paul Sabatier (Toulouse IV)".
Current PhD supervision
- Fergal Martin-Tricot, with Pr. Pascal Berthomé, on IoT security in smart-industries (funded by the project IOT-CIA).
- Ilhem Khlif (guest), An Approach For Describing And Modeling Multi-scale Software Architectures, at University of Sfax (Tunisia), the 2018-07-21.
- Maria-Evgenia Rossi, Graph Mining for Influence Maximization in Social Networks, at Ecole Polytechnique, the 2017-11-17.
Committee Membership and Reviews
Editorial Board membership
- Science of Computer Programming, guest editorial board for the Special Issue on System of Systems
International Program Committee Membership
- Systems of Systems Engineering conference (SoSE) 2019 & 2020
- Track on Software-intensive Systems-of-Systems (SiSoS) @ the ACM Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC) 2019 & 2020
- Context-aware, Autonomous and Smart Architectures International Workshop (CASA@ECSA 2018)
- Workshop on Adaptive Service-oriented and Cloud Applications (ASOCA@ICSOC 2018)
- International Workshop on Software Engineering for Systems-of-Systems (SESoS@ICSE 2018)
- Workshop on Secure and Efficient Deployment of IoT (SEDIT 2018)
- International Symposium on Modelling and Implementation of Complex Systems (MISC 2018 and 2020)
- International Workshop on Security, Privacy and Performance in Cloud Computing (SHPCS 2018)
- International Conference on Advanced Service Computing (SERVICE COMPUTATION 2017, 2018, and 2019)
- Track on Adaptative and Reconfigurable Systems and Architectures (AROSA) @ the WETICE conference (2016, 2017 and 2018)
- International Colloquium on Software-intensive Systems-of-Systems ICSoS @ ECSA 2016
- Member of the scientific committee of Envirorisk 2018
- Member of the program committee of RESSI 2019 & 2020
My review record can be found on publons, a website dedicated to promote peer-reviewing and produce verified review records.
In particular, I've done reviews for the following journals:
- IEEE Internet Of Things Journal
- Journal of Grid Computing
- Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Mathematical Problems in Engineering
- IEEE Transactions on Services Computing
- International Journal of Cloud Computing
- IET Software
Specialist committee membership
- Member of the Selection Committee (for an associate prof. position) at INSA Centre Val de Loire 2018 and 2019